NOW AVAILABLE ON CD, VINYL & MP3
Buy the real 12-inch stereo vinyl record with labels, jacket, dust-cover, and cellophane wrapping or CD with full-color printing, full-color jacket printing, cellophane wrapping. We manufacture and ship within 24 hours. For the MP3 downloads format, we deliver full productions only.
We are currently updating, working on graphics, merge music...and VINYL, CD formats are still to be announced. If you want to order now, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pilot Fatique by Pleasure Machine is an absolutely excellent debut album release featuring the cream of the danish independent rock scene. Pleasure Machine has been compared to bands like Cure, Pavement, Kinks, and Neil Young, and the album received loads of great attention as it hit the streets in 2002.
The album includes 11 great indie rock tracks + a hidden surprise and features guest appearances by internationally renowned Sune Wagner and Sharin Foo from The Raveonettes among many others. In the late 1990's, Christian Bech recorded and released several albums with Cactus Circle (BMG) and renowned (pre The Raveonettes) Psyched Up Janis. This fabulous release is a ‘must-have’ to your record collection. It’s probably the best recording so far on the label!
- Lead Vocals, Guitar: Christian Bech (tracks: All)
- Backing Vocals: Maria Køhnke (tracks: 11)
- Backing Vocals: Sharin Foo (tracks: 1, 11)
- Bass: Marc Andersson
- Bass: Rune Kjeldsen (tracks: 6)
- Bass [Sampa]: Rune Kjeldsen (tracks: 1 ,3, 9 to 12)
- Drums: Emil Jørgensen (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 12)
- Drums: Jesper Gram
- Guitar: Sara Sørensen (tracks: 8)
- Keyboards: Jesper Nordenström (tracks: 4, 5)
- Keyboards: Magnus Groth (tracks: 6)
- Keyboards: Nikolaj Torp (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7 to 12)
- Piano: Rune Kjeldsen (tracks: 6)
All songs by Christian Bech except track 12 by Christian Bech/Jonas Struck. Recorded, mixed & produced in Sauna Recording Studio, Copenhagen, Denmark by Magnus Groth. Artworks by Peter Andersson.
Listening link (if the player above does not load):
All rights reserved © 2002 Sublime Exile Recordings.