Carbon Fiber With Hard Case Gift White/Black 2 Color
Brand Name: LAVA GUITAR
Fingerboard Material: HPL
Body Material: Super Airsonic
Back / Side Material: Carbon Fiber
Suitable For: Home-schooling, Professional Performance, Beginner, Unisex
Tone Position: Carbon Fiber
Type: Acoustic Guitar
Model Number: LAVA ME 2 Acoustic 36 inch
Weights: 3.7 pounds
Bridge Material: HPL
Tuning machine head: 21:1 ratio Aluminum Alloy
Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 012
Nut width: 1.69 inches
Scale Length: 23.62 inches
- The World’s Leading Unibody Guitar: One-piece injection molded technology makes LAVA ME 2 more comfortable to hold, gives it excellent acoustic performance. LAVA ME 2 can offer a loud, wide-range frequency tone with its 36 inches body. It weighs just 3.7 pounds. Even lighter than most of the laptops.
- Play with Effects without Plugging In: The FreeBoost Technology on the L2 pickups uses the rear surface of the LAVA ME as a speaker. Turn on the pickups anywhere anytime, you can freely play with reverb, delay, chorus without an amp. Percussion Effect: The L2 Pickup is now enabled with percussion sound receiving mic. It enhances and embellishes the percussion sound no matter if it is used with or without plugging it in.
- Works on Different Conditions: The Super AirSonic carbon fiber material can adapt to temperatures between -4℉ to 140℉. Humidity from 10% to 90%. LAVA ME 2 would works for you all the time no matter if you are in a desert or a polar area.
- A New Level of Playing Experience: The idea of the FlyNeck is to design & build the most comfortable intuitive guitar neck possible. The geometry shape of the FlyNeck was designed by tracking the different forces of shifting positions while players are playing.
- Achieve the Best Playability: The Plek PRO machine is the most advanced guitar fret machining system on the planet. It first scans the fretboard base on the tension of the strings with an accuracy up to 0.005 mm, it then cuts the frets to the best possible action with an accuracy up to 0.01mm.