(daily updates - links to playlists under each logo below)
Following the release of the new single & video "This Scene" on November 15, 2021, we are releasing a new album on April 22, 2022. The album comes in all formats vinyl, CD, and digital.
- The limited-edition vinyl comes in glossy album artwork with a black inner sleeve, and four side booklet including lyrics, arts and album credits.
- The CD version comes in a jewel case with artworks, a black label disc with the band logo and a booklet including lyrics, artworks & album credits.
- The Digital Download version comes as high res WAV-44k24B
2022 © Sublime Exile Recordings
A musical trip inspired by the '70s, 80's & 90's Berlin, London & NYC, all combined into a smooth sonic cacophony written and recorded in the studio in Copenhagen, Denmark. A delicate blend of electronica, drums, guitars, bass, and haunting tenor/baritone male vocals.
Still Midnight has already quickened its pace on national Danish Broadcasting Radio with great features of "Death Sleep" and "Sign Of Regret" and has made no less than five videos provided and made by the great Nicky de Silva, a visual storyteller based in Copenhagen.
- Thomas Bang • lead & backing vox / guitars / keys on Sliding / lyrics
- Stefan Weinreich • guitars / bass / keys / synths / drums on Return / programming
- Mark Winther • drums / percussion / outro vox on Robot Ape / programming
- Thor Sobol Irming • bass on This Scene / I’m Not Me
- Zak & Mo • horns on This Scene / I’m Not Me / Kill Me Now / Sliding
- Morten Væver • harmonica on Human Ritual
- ARTIST: STILL MIDNIGHT
- LYRICS: THOMAS BANG
- SONGWRITERS: BANG/WEINREICH/WINTHER
- RECORD LABEL: SUBLIME EXILE RECORDINGS
- PUBLISHING: LITTLE DEVIL ISLAND MUSIC
- ISRC: DKFK12100301-10
- UPC: 8720623700102
- RELEASE: 22.04.2022
- FORMATS: CD/VINYL/DIGITAL
- PREFIX/SUFFIX: SXR2008CD/SXR2008LP/SXR2008DD